Crew at at Glen Eyrie is a three week discipleship and service based program that brings together the best parts of our overnight Crew to the amazing experiences on the Glen Eyrie property.
A service and discipleship day camp program for 13-16 year-olds.
- Day Camp at Glen Eyrie Castle and Conference Center in Colorado Springs
- There will be three 3-week sessions (May 31 – June 18; June 21 – July 9; July 12 – July 30)
- Each week is Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (with the option to stay until 5:15)
- Campers can sign up for one, two, or all three sessions.
- BY APPLICATION ONLY. Application information coming soon for summer 2021!
Four Goals of Crew at Glen Eyrie:
- To Serve like Christ
- Serve alongside the Day Camp at Glen Eyrie (DCGE) staff in set-up, as well as facilitate Day Camp at Glen Eyrie activities for DCGE campers
- Serve within the Housekeeping or Grounds departments of Glen Eyrie (always supervised by ELC staff)
- To Develop a love for God’s Word
- Inductive Bible Study
- Leave camp equipped with Bible Study TOOLS
- ETAWG (extended time alone with God)
- To participate in Christian Community
- FUN, FUN, and more FUN (activities)
- Peer Christian community
- To grow in discipleship
- By being discipled
- By learning to disciple others
Want more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Important Stuff
What you need to know before camp
Arrival by car
Arrival by plane
Pick up authorization
Don’t forget your photo ID for pick up! To ensure each camper’s safety we will check photo IDs to make sure it matches one of the names on the pick-up authorization form (see pick-up authorization below) before releasing a camper. To authorize a friend/family member to pick up your child from camp, please login to your registration account and complete the Pick-up Authorization section.
Check most up-to-date availability on our registration site.
You may need to create a login to view available dates.
Your genuine love for the Lord and love for the campers is evident. The counselors are well trained and genuinely connected with and cared for my children. As a parent, someone else pouring God's truth into your child is invaluable, so thank you for that! —Donna, CO