3820 N 30th Street
Colorado Springs, co 80904
Crew at at Glen Eyrie is a three week discipleship and service based program that brings together the best parts of our overnight Crew to the amazing experiences on the Glen Eyrie property.
A service and discipleship day camp program for 13-17 year-olds.
- Day Camp at Glen Eyrie Castle and Conference Center in Colorado Springs
- There will be three 3-week sessions corresponding to our Day Camp at Glen Eyrie Weeks 1-3, 4-6, and 7-9
- There will also be one 1-week session during Week 10
- Each week is Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (with an option to stay until 5:15)
- Campers can sign up for one, two, or all three sessions.
- BY APPLICATION ONLY. Applications open mid-November.
- $400 for 3-week session
- $150 for 1-week session during Week 10
Four Goals of Crew at Glen Eyrie:
- To Serve like Christ
- Serve alongside the Day Camp at Glen Eyrie (DCGE) staff in set-up, as well as facilitate Day Camp at Glen Eyrie activities for DCGE campers
- Serve within the Housekeeping or Grounds departments of Glen Eyrie (always supervised by ELC staff)
- To Develop a love for God’s Word
- Inductive Bible Study
- Leave camp equipped with Bible Study TOOLS
- ETAWG (extended time alone with God)
- To participate in Christian Community
- FUN, FUN, and more FUN (activities)
- Peer Christian community
- To grow in discipleship
- By being discipled
- By learning to disciple others
Want more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check most up-to-date availability on our registration site.
You may need to create a login to view available dates.
|Jun 5 – Jun 23||13-17||$400||Check availability|
|Jun 26 – Jul 14||13-17||$400||Check availability|
|Jul 17 – Aug 4||13-17||$400||Check availability|
|Aug 7 – Aug 11||13-17||$150||Check availability|
The Important Stuff
What you need to know before camp
Your genuine love for the Lord and love for the campers is evident. The counselors are well trained and genuinely connected with and cared for my children. As a parent, someone else pouring God's truth into your child is invaluable, so thank you for that! —Donna, CO