We’re THRILLED to announce our newest program: Crew at Glen Eyrie! This program combines the BEST parts of Overnight Crew with a shorter time commitment: the perfect combination for teens a bit too young or a bit too busy to do our overnight Crew program. (By application only.)
A service and discipleship day camp program for 13-16 year-olds.
- Day Camp at Glen Eyrie Castle and Conference Center in Colorado Springs
- There will be three 3-week sessions (June 1-19; June 22 – July 10; July 13 – July 31)
- Each week is Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (with the option to stay until 5:15)
- Campers can sign up for one, two, or all three sessions.
- BY APPLICATION ONLY: applications open November 1st
Four Goals of Crew at Glen Eyrie:
- To Serve like Christ
- Serve alongside the Day Camp at Glen Eyrie (DCGE) staff in set-up, as well as facilitate Day Camp at Glen Eyrie activities for DCGE campers
- Serve within the Housekeeping or Grounds departments of Glen Eyrie (always supervised by ELC staff)
- To Develop a love for God’s Word
- Inductive Bible Study
- Leave camp equipped with Bible Study TOOLS
- ETAWG (extended time alone with God)
- To participate in Christian Community
- FUN, FUN, and more FUN (activities)
- Peer Christian community
- To grow in discipleship
- By being discipled
- By learning to disciple others
Want more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Important Stuff
What you need to know before camp
Arrival by car
Arrival by plane
Pick up authorization
Don’t forget your photo ID for pick up! To ensure each camper’s safety we will check photo IDs to make sure it matches one of the names on the pick-up authorization form (see pick-up authorization below) before releasing a camper. To authorize a friend/family member to pick up your child from camp, please login to your registration account and complete the Pick-up Authorization section.
Your genuine love for the Lord and love for the campers is evident. The counselors are well trained and genuinely connected with and cared for my children. As a parent, someone else pouring God's truth into your child is invaluable, so thank you for that! —Donna, CO