Welcome to the Team!
Day Camp On Location
Not on our team just yet? Become a Host Partner!
Whether you are new to the Eagle Lake world or have been here from the beginning, we are dedicated to improving processes in order to better serve you – the host partner. We pride ourselves on offering a turn-key operation that allows you to focus on what’s important: relationships and outreach!
We are thrilled to be partnering with you! As you know, we are committed to providing exceptionally well-run programs and we can’t do that without you. We know you are busy and need quick access to forms, questionnaires, and links to help make camp run. We’ve complied everything we’ve discussed on Basecamp and in conference calls in one easy place!
Welcome Packet Items:
Fill out Partnership Form
We’re here for you!
What you need to know
Eagle Lake On Location
Visit Your Account.
- Click manage registrations
- Chose the registration you would like to add money to
- On the right click on the store account button
- Add the amount you would like to add
- Make a payment on that registration to zero out your balance
Call us if you have any trouble 1-800-US-EAGLE
Eagle Lake On Location: Our ratios depend on the amount of campers at each location, but is typically around 7 to 1.
There are so many different ways to promote camp! While you know your community and what they would respond best to, here are a couple of ideas we’ve seen work well:
- Partner with a local school to help spread the word!
- Be strategic with where you promote! Put posters up in high traffic areas or consider boosting advertisement on Facebook.
- Set up a creative display in your church foyer with information about camp!
Our Full Time staff, as well as incredible summer staff, is here to serve you to the best of our abilities. To learn more about our Full Time staff, please see the Leadership page.
Full Time staff members may be contacted through our main number, 1-800-US-EAGLE (873-2453) or by their e-mail address listed on the Leadership page.