Top 3 Things
Let's Get You Ready for Camp!!!
We can’t WAIT for you to get here! To ensure your check in experience is exceptional, here are the Top 3 Things you need to know!
1 – Check in and pick up times:
- CHECK IN:
- Rez Campers Ages 11-14: Check in from 12:30-2:00 pm (on opening Sunday)
- Rez Campers Ages 8-10: Check in from 2:00-3:30 pm (on opening Sunday)
- Excursion Campers: Check in from 1:30-2:30 (on opening Sunday)
- New to Eagle Lake? CLICK HERE for directions and map. (Please don’t rely on your phone!)
- PICK UP:
- Pick up campers anytime between 8:30 and 10:30 am on the closing Friday of your camp week.
- At pick up, please remember your photo ID, as you will need one to pick up your camper! If a friend or family member is picking up your camper, you must complete the Pick-up Authorization section on your camper’s account (located on Additional Questions page).
- CHECK IN:
- If you are having trouble uploading your physical, please feel free to email it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, are you bringing any medications?
- NO – You’re good to go once forms are uploaded!
- YES – All medication (including over-the-counter, vitamins, supplements, etc) must be listed on the physical form with written instructions and authorization given by your doctor. View our revised medications policy (due to changes in state law) for more details.
3 – Finally, is your balance paid? Did you put money on your camper’s store account? If you’re not sure, please double check your account.
QUESTIONS? Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-US-EAGLE or email us at email@example.com with anything you have questions about – we’d be happy to help!