Top 3 Things
Let's Get You Ready for CAMP!!!
We can’t WAIT for you to get here! To ensure your check in and week run as smoothly as possible, we wanted to give you our Top 3 Things to keep in mind to make this the BEST week of the summer for you and your camper!
- Check-in is from 8:30-9:00 am. Pick up is from 4:00-4:30 pm.
- At pick up, please remember your photo ID, as you will need one to pick up your camper! Also, if you will not be picking up your camper, please list the name(s) of anyone authorized to pick up your camper on your account.
- Drop off is at Glen Eyrie Castle and Conference Center. CLICK HERE for directions.
- Please double check that you’ve uploaded your physical and immunizations records. If you are having trouble uploading your physical, please feel free to email it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, are you bringing any medications?
- NO – You’re good to go once forms are uploaded!
- YES – All medication (including over-the-counter, vitamins, supplements, etc) must be listed on the physical form with written instructions and authorization given by your doctor. View our revised medications policy (due to changes in state law) for more details.
- ALSO: this week we’ll be going to Springs Adventure Park and you’ll need this waiver printed and signed when you arrive: https://springsadventurepark.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/WAIVER-Springs-Adventure-Park.pdf
- Finally, is your balance paid? Did you put money on your camper’s store account? If you’re not sure, please double check your account.
QUESTIONS? Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-US-EAGLE or email us at email@example.com with anything you have questions about – we’d be happy to help!